Murco Gas Sensor – MGS Range
The Murco Gas Sensor (MGS) is a state-of-the-art fixed gas detector which can detect a wide range of different gases. The gas sensors, including the ammonia sensor, can be used on a stand-alone basis or integrated into Controls or Building Management Systems (BMS).
It is a high-specification product available at a competitive price and it offers customers absolute confidence that both safety and compliance requirements are met or exceeded.
MGS Modbus – New (Murco Gas Sensor)
The MGS Modbus – a brand new addition to this product range. An RS485 RTU Modbus interface offers easy integration and increased connectivity with BMS systems. It detects C02, selected hydrocarbons and refrigerant gases using infrared and semi-conductor sensors. This gives customers greater versatility for software control of alarm delay and set points.
MGS gas sensors can be used for:
- new buildings/areas that require continuous monitoring with high tech gas sensor transmitters.
- customers who want to add gas detection solutions to an existing system.
Typical detection applications include:
- detection of refrigerant gases with our ammonia sensor but also: Carbon Dioxide, Hydrocarbons, Halocarbons – HFCs, HCFCs, CFCs.
- detection of combustible gases such as: Methane, LPG, Propane, Butane, and Hydrogen
- detection of toxic gases such as: Carbon Dioxide and Ammonia in refrigeration, Hydrogen Sulphide in sewage treatment and Carbon Monoxide in underground car parks
- detection of volatile Organic Compounds such as: Acetone, Benzene, Carbon Tetrachloride, Chloroform, Ethanol, Toluene, Trichloroethylene.
Murco also supply Control Panels if you wish to have a stand-alone gas detection system. Models are available with 2, 4, 6… and up to 16 channels.
MGS –IR-RS – New
The MGS –IR-RS –A brand new addition to the MGS range – an infrared halocarbon gas leak detector for the accurate detection of common refrigerant gases R134a, R404a, R22, R407a, R407c and R507 up to 1,000 ppm. Not subject to interference from other on site gases. Only available with the standard IP41 enclosure.
MGS_Gas Detector Leaflet June 2013 (including list of gases)